Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fluffy's First Morning



Fluffy surveyed his new home the following morning (14.Oct.2007). He cautiously sniffed at things and rubbed his cheek at doors, finally taking a rest at the bathroom door, as we watched him in silence. Fluffy was a big cat!

Later on in the day, Hubs and I worked in the office. I held my breath as I saw Fluffy enter the room. He stared at me with intent and I offered him my hand to sniff. He did not let us pet him, but I could rustle his fluffy forehead. Satisfied with what he came to investigate, he laid down beside me at the desk. And purred. Such deep and loud purring...

But his comfort didn't last long; any sound from the outside would startle him and send him right back to his hiding space in the kitchen! And that happened very often.

(I am so thankful we had a digital camera -- could have been our first -- to document Fluffy's time with us.)

3 comments: